&CANINES OF IUST'EUSI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploration of a Random Cave [open]

2 posters

Go down

Exploration of a Random Cave [open] Empty Exploration of a Random Cave [open]

Post by ( KYUU ) Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:39 pm

This may sound crazy, but she missed the darkness. It had only been a week since her little adventure on the Dark side of Iust'eusi. Her brother had been pleased to know that she actually had gone against father's orders. In fact, she was happy that she did. From the days that followed from leaving the Dark, all she could think about was the Dark brute she had met there. It was either her mind playing tricks on her, or that Dark actually seemed... Nice, which was very odd for a Dark canine. He had even asked if they would meet eachother again. The fae hoped with all her heart that fate would allow them to meet again. If not, her mother would start to worry. Making mother worry was one of the last things she wanted to do, unless she really wanted her mother go all psycho because her daughter seemed too distant and wouldn't tell her what was going on. Alusis shook her head, shifted her possition at the mouth of one of the few caves inside the Light. All caves were forbidden to go into, seeing how any one of them might lead into the Dark's cavern. She blinked, folding her wings tighter against her back. She barked. It was pretty wimpy, but it was enough to send a swarm of white-and-black bats swarming out. The Light flinched, lowering her body so that she wasn't whacked by one of them. Once the flutter of wings subsided, the fae shook her pelt once more, allowing her eyes to adjust to the darkness a bit more. Did I mention it was night, around midnight? Alusis took a few steps into the cave, stopping to allow her eyes to adjust again, seeing how the cave was even darker from not having the light of the moon. A few moments past. Nothing. The fea gave a sigh of relief, for she had been trying to make sure that none of the other Lights had followed her. There was a rustle from behind, but she just took it for a doe grazing. Alusis started forwards again, picking up her pace again until she was deep enough to consider herself lost. Jeez, where was Mersonas when she needed him? Oh, there she goes again, thinking about the Dark brute.

ooc: Failure. :3
( KYUU )
( KYUU )
Admin

https://caninesofiusteusi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Exploration of a Random Cave [open] Empty Re: Exploration of a Random Cave [open]

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 pm

OOC: Am I meant to post with him?
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Exploration of a Random Cave [open] Empty Re: Exploration of a Random Cave [open]

Post by ( KYUU ) Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:17 pm

ooc: Only if you want.
( KYUU )
( KYUU )
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:50 pm

OOC: The upgrade to Pro today is back D=

A black streak flashed by the mouth of the cave. Silver eyes gleamed as his white fangs flashed. But suddenly Mesronas tripped on a stone. He stood up, cursing as the prey darted away. He widened his eyes. He cursed again. He was in light territory.

OOC: EPIC FAIL =D
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ( KYUU ) Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:40 pm

ooc: -dropkicks Upgrade to Pro Today thing- ... D: I can't really post anything since Alusis is pretty much lost in the cave and Mersonas is at the mouth of the cave. DX
( KYUU )
( KYUU )
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Giving a cry of frustration, the Dark crawled into the cave. If he was to make his way back home, the cover of night would make it easier for him to pass unnoticed. Even if they did find his scent, he would be long gone by then. Mersonas looked up as his growl of frustration echoed around the cave. He had no ideas that the Light had caves that went further than a couple of meters back.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ( KYUU ) Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Alusis slightly jumped at the growl the echoed throughout the cave. Her hackles raised a bit, not that it gave her much of an aggressive appearance. The fae stopped in her tracks, lifting her nose to the air and sniffing. Wait, she knew that scent... It was... Mersonas! Her hackles instantly fell down again, and her paws danced a bit on the ground. Wait, why was she so happy to scent a Dark? Oh well. The Light pranced forwards, stopping to shake her pelt and stop it with the prancing. "Mersonas?" She called. It was hard to tell where the black-furred brute was, and the echoes from the cave didn't help either.
( KYUU )
( KYUU )
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:04 am

Mersonas froze. The echo in the cave changed the voice, but it still sounded so familiar. Suddenly it struck him. Alusis. "Alusis? Is that you?" His voice was hardly more than a whisper, but the echo amplified it greatly.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ( KYUU ) Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Alusis lightly danced on her paws. It was him! It was the brute she had met in the Dark side! Wait, what was he doing on Light territory? The chestnut-and-white wolf took off at full spead towards the main direction of the black wolf's voice. "Mersonas!" She yelped with happiness, tackling the larger brute. "Oh, why are you here, Sir Mersonas?"

ooc: FAIL! :'D
( KYUU )
( KYUU )
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Mersonas's ears flicked up, and he side-stepped to avoid Alusis's glomp/tackle. "To be honest, I'm not really sure what I'm doing here myself." He rubbed a black paw across his chest, giving a yawn. "I was hunting, and I guess I couldn't smell the borders over the scent of the prey."

OOC: Failier
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ( KYUU ) Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:56 pm

"Sure you couldn't." Alusis rolled her eyes, shaking her pelt before sitting down. "Or, maybe it was fate~?" She tilted her head to the side, remembering what she answered with when the black wolf asked if they would meet again last time.
( KYUU )
( KYUU )
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:01 pm

Mersonas look away, though he doubted she could see his face in the darkness. "So, did your brother believe you'd crossed over?"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ( KYUU ) Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:05 pm

The Royal Light blinked, shifting on her paws. "Sort of... By the time I reached home, a lot of the Dark scent on the rock was coated with the scent of the Light." Alusis sighed, unfolding her wings to flap them softly. "So, how have you been since we met last time, Sir Mersonas?"
( KYUU )
( KYUU )
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Mersonas gritted his teeth. What had he been up to? He'd murdered a Light warrior recently, though he doubted that Alusis would appreciate this much. "Almost nothing. To be honest, life isn't that exiting." Yawning, he lay down. "Aren't your parents going to be worried about you? Its not often I see Royalty away from home, even on the Dark side (haha I hope he has cookies)."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down