&CANINES OF IUST'EUSI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kali of the Light [FINISHED]

3 posters

Go down

Kali of the Light [FINISHED] Empty Kali of the Light [FINISHED]

Post by Kali Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:31 am

Kali of the Light [FINISHED] 208a3452

NAME: Kali
BIRTHDATE: March 1st
SIDE: Light
BLOODLINE: Royalty, She's a child though, [Is that ok?]
APPEARANCE:
canine form: Kali is a silvery grey wolf. Along her back she has a greyish brown streak, sort of the same colour as her mother. [role-played by Wolvine] She has green stripes along her wings, and back, at the start of her tail, and down her tail. She has them stretching around her left foreleg as well. [Not shown in picture] He eyes are the same shade of green. [See pic above]

human form: https://media.photobucket.com/image/green%20and%20white%20anime%20girl/very_confused_girl/anime%20girls/green.jpg?o=2

PERSONALITY: Kali is a little bit wispey, her head always seems to be in the clouds. She is rather playful, and very sly. She is very clever, and fast. She is a bit rebelious, but she knows when she needs to focus and follow the rules. She's pretty sassy, and she's quite tough, she doesn't let others boss her around. She tends to be a little head-strong, and often gets into fights proving her strength.
BACKGROUND CHECK: [I'm doing this from her point of view, is that ok?]

So basicly, the only reason I'm doing this, is because my RPer, made me. So yeah, I'm Kali, a royal. My mother and father were both part of the council, well, my father was... Yeah, he was mauled by a bear or something before I was born. Which is odd considering he would have been the first of the hunting patrol he was in to get the hell out of there, or so mother says.

I don't have a brother or sister, but I get along just fine on my own. I have all the balls of moss I could want, lying around the temple. And my mother, well, she likes to play with me. Although in recent weeks she's been more focused on beginning my training. All I can say is, training? What training?

So yeah, mother says that father was a very brave wolf, he did incredible deeds. Yeah, like bringing back a deerfor the pack is heroic! Well, then again, I probably shouldn't make accusations like that, mother hasn't really told me about his deeds, so maybe they were amazing.

My mother is probably the best mother anyone could have. She's not the type that has to know EVERYTHING about you, and she nevers bosses me around, she pretty much lets me do my own thing. I'm glad she's not like most mothers, in your face and stuff.

She's strict, but also very caring. She always puts other before herself. She's pretty cool!
OTHER: Not really...

Last edited by Kali on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kali

Back to top Go down

Kali of the Light [FINISHED] Empty Re: Kali of the Light [FINISHED]

Post by ( KYUU ) Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:21 am

I think that you haven't read the rules/bloodline rules. -.-

Light canines are of lighter, brighter colors, such as white, yellow, pale blue, gray, etc. Lights cannot be black. Also, Royalty have wings only seen on the canine form. Human forms of Royalty do not have wings, yet they can still fly. ALSO, it is OK that she' a child, but, since she's that young, you have to play at least one of her parents. Since she's Royalty, it'd either be her father or mother who is actually in the council.

I probably should have said this, but the human forms look just like humans, meaning that they don't have dog ears, wings, tails, etc.
( KYUU )
( KYUU )
Admin

https://caninesofiusteusi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:05 am

I did read the Bloodlines and rules. I don't remember anything about colours and stuff in there, but I'll check once again...

X3 And thanks for the help, I always seem to get a little muddled, plus I was in a little bit of a hurry, considering this was started while I was at my cousins farm and we were going to feed the calves...

Kali

Back to top Go down

Post by ( KYUU ) Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:24 am

Colors and such can be found in the actual Rules.
( KYUU )
( KYUU )
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:23 pm

... I guess its Approved unless Kyu has a problem against with it?
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ( KYUU ) Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Her human form is ugly. x3 -just had to say that-
( KYUU )
( KYUU )
Admin

Back to top Go down