&CANINES OF IUST'EUSI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want some family NPCs to be roleplayed!

3 posters

Go down

I want some family NPCs to be roleplayed! Empty I want some family NPCs to be roleplayed!

Post by ( KYUU ) Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:35 pm

Mkay. So, I have three family NPCs for Alusis; however, I shall be playing her NPC father... I NEED MOMMA AND BROTHER TO BE PLAYED! Don't forget to give a roleplay sample~.

I want some family NPCs to be roleplayed! 4
Ain't she purty? You can choose the human form.
Rael
seven years and some odd months
June second
female
Royalty
Light

I want some family NPCs to be roleplayed! 2131756213_409e8c4ba7
It shows him in both human and canine form.
Jopia
two years and a month
December twenty-second
male
Royalty
Light
ill - he has ceased to grow in canine form since he was four-months-old - weaker than the average canine
TAKEN

Last edited by ( KYUU ) on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
( KYUU )
( KYUU )
Admin

https://caninesofiusteusi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I want some family NPCs to be roleplayed! Empty Re: I want some family NPCs to be roleplayed!

Post by Wolvine Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:43 pm

I'd like Jopia please. Kay.. I'm going to say he's going to have a kind of childish innocence and ignorance because of his young age? I mean, not very tactful, very blunt when speaking and very simple views of the world. Not stupid ignorant D=

There was no noise but that of the locust. It chirruped its sad song softly to itself, and to anyone but itself it was nothing more than a meaningless noise. A brown nose appeared in amongst the bracken. The curious owner of the nose was not experienced in the ways of silent stalking, and the insect took flight as soon as he was within a few inches of pouncing width, which was quite far when one was gifted with wings. As soon as the creature raised its own means of escape, the youngster knew it was lost.

Jopia sat up, his front legs perching in a curious manner on his back paws.His tail thumped the ground rhythmically, and any who din't know the young Royal would think he was happy, or simply confused, but the truth was that he was deep in thought. "Now why," the wolf murmured to nobody in particular. "Why would something like a locust need wings? Its legs are strong enough to propel it away from danger, so why does it need them?" He continued on to ramble about other parts of the insect's unnecessary burdens, giving whoever was listening that the pup's idea of practical was something with legs, a small body, eyes and a head.

Finally, he stopped mid-rant, and looked up to the sky. The sun way setting, and he knew that he would be expected home before night-fall. He had been taught, whether it was true or not, that the Dark often crossed borders despite warnings, and pick off their weaker rivals. Of course, it was not often he was let out at all; he was often fussed about, and nobody was allowed to really handle him in any way even remotely rough. He had simply accepted the fact that he was weaker, that he would never really be able to enter the world of adults, and in fact had grown quite fond of all the attention. But that still didn't change the fact he needed to get back. He stood, a sudden smile appearing on his face, and began to trot in the direction of his home, humming a tune eerily similar to that of the locust's.

A LONG SAMPLE OF RUBBISH =D
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

I want some family NPCs to be roleplayed! Empty Re: I want some family NPCs to be roleplayed!

Post by ( KYUU ) Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:13 am

XD Sure, you can have him.

Oh, and he's two and a month, which isn't that young... But... -shrugs- Make the personality how you think the little ill pup should be. x3
( KYUU )
( KYUU )
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:36 pm

Well maybe that´s him when he was younger *Pointless huff*
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ( KYUU ) Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:35 pm

XD It doesn't matter. Just make his bio now!
( KYUU )
( KYUU )
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:19 pm

M'KAY DX *Flails around hopelessly*
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:30 am

I'll take Rael!
I'll post an RP Sample later...

Kali

Back to top Go down

Post by ( KYUU ) Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:26 am

-.- Did I mention you have to be active?
( KYUU )
( KYUU )
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:26 pm

[EDITED]

Last edited by Kali on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kali

Back to top Go down

Post by ( KYUU ) Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:30 pm

Think of a wise mother, if that helps. XD She's a bit of a go-with-the-flow sort of mother, though she worries... A lot...
( KYUU )
( KYUU )
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Kk, soz, I just had to post it half finished cause it was on my mac and dad was closing my windows, and it was one of the ones open, I'll finish it when I'm done with my bio!

Kali

Back to top Go down

Post by ( KYUU ) Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Ok? XD
( KYUU )
( KYUU )
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Yup, just ask wolvine, I'm confuzling like that!!! XDDD

Kali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:54 pm

I'm just posting the completed version again. Sorry to double post.

Rael flicked her tail forlornly as the cool morning breeze passed over her. The tussocks of grass that lay around her swayed peacefully as the mist hung around them. She could feel the pups in her large belly kicking, and she knew she was close to her time.

Suddenly, a kick, a lot larger then the others, struck her belly. But this time she knew it wasn't a kick. Rael carefully jumped to her paws. Another contraction struck and she doubled over in pain. How stupid was I to come so far from camp so close to the birth of my pups!

~

Rael woke with a start. Beside her her two pups. She nuzzled her squirming pups. She was glad to be back in her own bed aftersleeping in a tree hollow in the rain over night with new born pups beside her. She let out a sigh of relief. Her belly rumbled. Beside her lay a freshly caught rabbit. With a few swift bites she downed the whole creature. She watched her pups happily as they rolled over each other. She let out a satisfied huff, flicking her bush tail happily.

Kali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum