&CANINES OF IUST'EUSI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mersonas, the dark

2 posters

Go down

Mersonas, the dark Empty Mersonas, the dark

Post by Wolvine Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:34 pm

NAME: Mersonas
AGE: 1 year and 18 months X3 // Just put two years and six months, Wolvine. XD But aI enjoy being difficult XD
BIRTHDATE: September 30th, 11:59 PM
SIDE: Dark
BLOODLINE: His father was Royalty, his mother a warrior, and though he inherited his father's wings, he chose to be a warrior. (If there's a problem with this I'll change it =3)
canine form:Mersonas, the dark The_Jager_Wolf_by_Novawuff
human form: Mersonas, the dark 4690033729a5775866340l D= My fave image got taken away T.T *Does not own any of the images above*
PERSONALITY: Mersonas is a ruthless, violent creature, and prefers torture to instant killing. His motto is 'there are so many things worse than death' and he has proven it right many times. He has a great love for blood, and his quick thinking and skills have kept him alive. He capable of making up a believable tale in a matter of seconds, and has got away with murder by framing the innocent. He seems to have no feelings other than that of a great, inexplicable hate of everything.
BACKGROUND CHECK: Mersonas had a simple enough childhood, and he loved to bully and tease the other pups. He had always been quite the daredevil, taking on challenges and dares, and he was always a natural leader. It was a great surprise when he chose to become a warrior, instead of royalty. It caused a great amount of distrust and confusion, for others thought he had gone insane. He simply explained this decision that his appetite would not be satisfied with the life of a high noble, and quickly became a powerful warrior. His father and mother both died, and he was not known to have any siblings. He is often missing, hunting and killing perfectly healthy animals for the pure enjoyment of it, though he knows better than to waste meat, partly the reason why more than half his murders have never been discovered.
OTHER: He has a highly adapted stomach; he can digest nearly anything, and he lost most of his sense of taste, thus his sense of smell, when he was a puppy.

Last edited by Wolvine on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Mersonas, the dark Empty Re: Mersonas, the dark

Post by ( KYUU ) Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Ain't he a smexy beast?

D: Human form doesn't show up! Oh well, you can always edit it to work. XD

APPROVED!
( KYUU )
( KYUU )
Admin

https://caninesofiusteusi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:42 pm

D= It works for me. Its not the image I like anyway, so never mind =3
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ( KYUU ) Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:46 pm

Keh. The when I click on the link, it says stuff about Bebo being under renovations and such.
( KYUU )
( KYUU )
Admin

https://caninesofiusteusi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:57 pm

The whole image shows up for me, without clicking any link X3
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down