&CANINES OF IUST'EUSI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-- general rules

Go down

-- general rules Empty -- general rules

Post by ( KYUU ) Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:48 pm

GENERAL RULES

Registering:
Read the rules before registering, mainly because we want to know if you are comfortable with them. Please register with a name easily pronounced or something all alphabetic. We will allow symbols such as hearts and stars, but please... No numbers... Bob122211111 does NOT work. Neither does jfiewjferiufnr. Seriously? How can somebody remember to type in jfiewjferiufnr if they changed their screen name? That'd just be hard.

Activity:
The only way you can get kicked off the site for not being active is during the activity check, or by breaking most of the rules. Activity checks are rare. However, we will send out a mass e-mail to every registered member if we have one.

Advertising:
Do NOT, and I mean DO NOT, advertise on the chat box or anywhere other than the advertising board. If someone complains about you sending PMs to them, pressuring or asking them to join your site if they didn't want to, then you will be banned. Do not bump your advertisement. Please do not strech the page with images, and do not post your advertisement more than once. Now, if someone asks you to send the link to them via PM or over the chatbox, then that's fine.

Graphics:
All signatures and post graphics must be no larger than 550x400. Avatars must be no larger than 150x150. We would like for you to post your charries in your signatures, but it's not mandatory. If you cannot make graphics, then you can ask nicely for help.

No Spamming:
This is just annoying and unnecessary.

No Harassing:
If you have a problem with someone about their post or something else like that, please tell a staff member and the problem will be solved.

No OOC in IC and vice versa:
No arguing or threatening or taking your fights out on others in the threads. Want to argue, then go to PM. Also, if you and another member's character hates eachother, you do not have to hate eachother.

No ch4tsp34k:
This is a roleplay, not a chatroom. Try to not do this in the cbox, but it's not necasarily against the rules in the cbox. When posting in OOC, do not speak in chat speak. It is annoying and pointless. Also, it is very hard to decypher.

No Plagiarism:
It is an automatic ban if you steal something.

CHARACTER RULES

Colors:
Seeing how this is a fantasy canine roleplay, the colors of your character's fur doesn't have to be a natural colors; however, I do not want to see canines with pretty rainbow fur. Also, the Light normally have lighter shades of a color for their fur while the Dark normally have darker shades of a color for their fur.

Powers:
Only mages can have powers. These can be any type of power, as long as it isn't the power to kill someone just by looking at them. Remember, a mage has to have some sort of symbol on their forehead. If you find a good image yet it doesn't have one on it, then either edit the image, get someone else to edit it, or just describe the symbol under the image.

Wings:
Only the Royalty can have wings. The Dark have demonic wings while the Light have angelic wings. The angelic wings normally match the canine's fur color. The demonic wings are normally an even darker shade of their fur color or just plain old black.

Bloodline:
You character cannot be born of one bloodline and somehow change into another. However, there are cases of one bloodline mixing/mating with another. In that case, the pup(s) get to choose which bloodlines they were born into that they'd rather follow.

Human forms:
Ah, yes. These canines can transeform into humans. Their human form shows how they would have looked if they were born as a human. It also shows their age. Well, a five-month-old pup in human form would look more like a five-year-old human. Get the picture? Also, the human forms only start to look "old" when your character hits the age of fifteen. By the way, did I mention that these canines live, on average, with a lifespan of twenty years? Some can get older, though it is quite rare.