&CANINES OF IUST'EUSI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--bio form

Go down

--bio form Empty --bio form

Post by ( KYUU ) Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:47 pm

NAME: if you can't think of a good name, then use this: click
BIRTHDATE: just put the month and day (and the time if you wish)
SIDE: Light or Dark?
BLOODLINE: Royalty (those who are in the council or are children/mates of a council member {these have wings})? Warrior (guess... XD)? Healer (those who are the doctors/nurses or are the children of them)? Mage (those who are able to use and control many different powers {please say what they can use})? Commoner (those who are pretty much the workers of their side. they hunt, gather, build, and do many other things)? Other (if so, please state what they are)?
APPEARANCE: for both, either put an image or write out their appearance in complete sentences. if a certain look is take, then just say underneath the image the differences that cannot be seen on the image.
canine form: their original form image/description here
human form: their human form image/description here
PERSONALITY: how they act. at least four sentences.
BACKGROUND CHECK: their history. where were they born? what challenges did they face? other? at least five sentences. for pups, talk more about their parents if you need to.
OTHER: anything else?
Code:
[b]NAME:[/b] if you can't think of a good name, then use this: [url=http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=greeknamer]click[/url]
[b]AGE:[/b] in years/months/weeks/or days
[b]GENDER:[/b] male/female?
[b]BIRTHDATE:[/b] just put the month and day (and the time if you wish)
[b]SIDE:[/b] Light or Dark?
[b]BLOODLINE:[/b] Royalty (those who are in the council or are children/mates of a council member {these have wings})? Warrior (guess... XD)? Healer (those who are the doctors/nurses or are the children of them)? Mage (those who are able to use and control many different powers {please say what they can use})? Commoner (those who are pretty much the workers of their side. they hunt, gather, build, and do many other things)? Other (if so, please state what they are)?
[b]APPEARANCE:[/b] for both, either put an image or write out their appearance in complete sentences. if a certain look is take, then just say underneath the image the differences that cannot be seen on the image.
[i][b]canine form:[/b][/i] their original form image/description here
[i][b]human form:[/b][/i] their human form image/description here
[b]PERSONALITY:[/b] how they act. at least four sentences.
[b]BACKGROUND CHECK:[/b] their history. where were they born? what challenges did they face? other? at least five sentences. for pups, talk more about their parents if you need to.
[b]OTHER:[/b] anything else?
( KYUU )
( KYUU )
Admin

https://caninesofiusteusi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum